- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer
- IFKK- Kettlebell Trainer Level 1
- TRX certfied
- Trigger Point and Active Release Therapy
- Elderly and Disabled
- Post Rehab
- General Musculoskeletal Pain Relief
- Published copywriter in over 50 articles
- Published workout program and bio in "Light and Lean" by Lindsay Nixon.
- Trainer for Dr. Phil vs. The Doctors Biggest Loser Challenge
- Winner of 2014 NPC Excalibur Novice Class B
- Trainer of the year 2014 for Gold's Gym SoCal. This includes 12 gyms and 250+ trainers.
- Top 5 finish at 2016 Jr. USAS classic physique class A
In the last 9 years I have worked in 4 different Golds gyms, independent and private studios, a clinical facility for post rehab and the elderly/disabled, and a sport specific facility for collegiate athletes. I've learned so much from these different experiences I feel obligated to reach out and share what I know to help anyone who needs it in order to help them become the strongest version of themselves possible.
I am from Houston, Texas but currently reside in beautiful Orange County. Fitness has been my life as long as I can remember. When I was 12 looking through those pages of fitness magazines, something was triggered deep inside of me. I started working out at 13-14 years old and never looked back. Over the last 13 years, I have not only transformed my body but also my entire sense of self and personal values in the process.
I became a personal trainer as soon as I could while going through college. After getting my finance degree cum laude and entering that world briefly, I realized I was already living my passion. I came out to California to share it and continue to follow my true purpose.